Green Fork's Weekly Veggie Box Subscription is made possible by small farm PEI organic farmers! Everything you receive from us is grown, tended, and harvested by sustainable farms on PEI.
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- Weekly veggie boxes each week for the remainder of the current subscription cycle.
- You'll receive a hand-picked selection of the freshest locally grown vegetables from over a dozen small-scale producers across Prince Edward Island. See our harvest list below.
- If you happen to miss a delivery, feel happy about knowing that your missed produce will be donated to a local food charity, and you'll receive a credit towards another subscription cycle.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up for this subscription using the options on this page.
2. We source a variety of the best and freshest sustainably grown food from local producers, and get your box all ready for pick up.
3. Receive your subscriptions via safe home delivery!
Spring Greens and Veggies Subscription — Example*
- Salad Lettuce
- Grape Tomatoes
- Beefsteak Tomatoes
- Swiss Chard
- Pea Shoots
*The varieties of greens and vegetables available for harvest will change as the season progresses. We make available limited items you can swap out during our pickup to offer you variety in your boxes.
THE HARVEST LIST
Below is a list of all the food you can expect to see in your Veggie Box subscriptions over the whole year. Some new items may become available as the season goes on!
OUR LOCAL FARMS
Here are just some of the farms we work with to create your Veggie Box:
- Maple Bloom Farm
- Schurman Family Farm
- Contessa Scott
- Jen & Derek's Organic Farm
- Seaspray Organic Cooperative
- New Argyle Farmery
- Arlington Orchards
- Red Soil Organics
- Centerbrook Farm
- Maritime Gourmet Mushrooms
- Soul Flower Farm
- Eureka Garlic